Painters Work T-shirt - Black Ink
Each piece has been subject to distinct painting techniques by hand to create a well worn look. There is no distressing on this piece. The palette of paints used are white, lead grey and a sun faded yellow.
Each piece is unique, but similar in design to the piece photographed.
- Made from premium grade 220 gsm combed cotton.
- Garment dyed and softened to compliment the oversized, boxy silhouette.
- Soft hand feel and luxe texture.
- Vintage style single stich sleeve and hem.
- Exposed stitching.
- Slightly cropped boxy fit.
- Subtle mock-neck and dropped shoulder.
- 100% pre shrunk for zero shrinkage.
Made in Sydney, Australia.
Colour: Blank Ink - A subtle off-black.
Model is 6’2” with an athletic build, wears a size XL.
T-shirt is intended to be worn slightly shorter and in an oversized, boxy manner.
We recommend taking your usual size for intended fit. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down as they fit on the larger side.
Cool hand wash or machine wash on cold with fabric softener.
Line dry in shade when possible. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low.
Wash separately for the first few washes.